#1 Cape Jasmine Jasminoides Plant Seeds, Dried Gardenia Zhi Zi...$25.99
- Traditional Chinese Herb: The fruit of the Gardenia, som times called “Cape Jasmine Fruit”, is bitter and cold in nature. It is also sometimes called the “Happiness Fruit” as it is said to cure irritability. Gardenia belongs to a class of herbs that Clears Internal Heat.
- Uses & Precautions: This chinese herb can be consumed safely when used appropriately. However, because gardenia may lower blood pressure, it can increase the effect of anesthetics and negate the effects of hypertension medications. It should also not be used in cases of loose stools or loss of appetite due to cold.
- Affects Multiple Channels: Chinese Zhi Zi enters the Heart, Lung, Stomach and San Jiao channels.This means that it is useful for driving out illness & heat present in the body as irritability, sores in the mouth, or jaundice. Because of its tendency to affect multiple channels, it is one of the safer herbs in Chinese medicine for eliminating pathogenic heat through urination.
- Health Benefits: Gardenia jasminoides is used to stop hemorrhages and speed the healing of traumatic injuries by encouraging the circulation of stagnant blood. It can also treat nosebleeds, blood in the urine, and hematemesis. It helps in lowering blood pressure; to treat certain presentations of insomnia; to lower systemic inflammation; to combat influenza; and to reduce elevated blood lipids.
- Treat Diseases: Cape jasmine fruit relieves swelling and bruises due to trauma, and can alleviate pain associated with some sprains and abscesses.Gardenia fruit is also helpful for soothing burns, and helping them to heal quickly.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces