#1 Licorice Root, Mulethi, Traditional Chinese Medicine Herb for Weight...$17.99
- Traditional Chinese Herb (GAN CAO ZHI): Licorice Root, Gan Cao Zhi is a Traditional Chinese Herb that is suitable for Tonifying the spleen and Qi
- SKIN AILMENTS: Licorice may be used an emollient that helps maintain a healthy glowing skin.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Sweetwood also known as mulethi works similar to an anti-bacterial which clears heat, prevents coughing, and relieves asthma symptoms. It also prevents from throat disease, ulcers, reduces abdominal pain and some customers have seen a benefit in their weight loss.
- USES: Applying licorice root to the skin may improve symptoms of eczema, reduce redness, swelling, and itching. Chewing on mulethi sticks is an age-old remedy for a sore throat. Regular use of mulethi is known to boost immunity and Licorice roots are known to relieve constipation, stomach discomfort, heartburn, acidity and other stomach problems.
- SULFUR FREE ROOT: The medicinal herb is sourced indigenously and tested in a lab. Geo authentic and sulfur free.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces