Allergy Research Group -Super Artemisinin 60 vcaps$67.99
- Pure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua), and oil derived from the same plant, total 200 mg of material per capsule. Good quality Artemisia annua contains 0.3-0.5% artemisinin, so pure artemisinin provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
- Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Artemisinin is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
- Caution: Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. It may be wise to work with a healthcare practitioner to monitor liver enzymes and hemoglobin when using this product. Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness. Detoxification reactions may be experienced by some individuals. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.8 inches ; 1.28 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.