Baba Ramdev - Divya Ashwagandha 30 Capsule$41.98
- 1-2 Capsules two times a day after meal
- Ashwagandha, also known as Winter Cherry, is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. One of the most common uses of Ashwagandha is to help nurtures the nerves in the body and helps alleviate pain. It also prepares the body and makes it stronger in order to handle physical and mental stress. Good sleep may be hard to get when the body is under stress, but when one starts taking Ashwagandha, the body and mind will be relaxed, and they will get very sound sleep. Ashwagandha is a rasayan that fights against early ageing, and helps to rejuvenate the body to feel youthful.
- Recommended Dosage: 1 - 2 capsules a day with food.
- Benefits: Useful in physical stress, mental stress, joint pain, muscular pain, sleep difficulties, general weakness and restesness.*
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to cure, diagnose, prevent, or treat any disease.