Best Naturals Krill-500 Antarctic Krill, 120 Softgels$51.85
- The only Krill Oil with "clinically proven" health benefits -- Krill Oil was awarded the best nutritional supplement in 2010 -- 1000 mg of pure 100% Krill Oil per Serving.
- Krill oil significantly supports normal cholesterol levels for heart health; improves joint flexibility and daily functioning for joint health; soothes mild physical and emotional symptoms of the menstrual cycle; and significantly improves brain functioning.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are well known for their benefits on brain and heart health. Krill oil has also proven to be effective on joint and women's health.
- In a clinical study, Krill oil was proven to be 2.5 times more bioavailable (better bodily absorption) than fish oil and other sources of omega-3 by comparing the increase of the Omega-3 Index from a baseline.
- The products' quality is one thing, but more importantly, most of the omega-3s (EPA and DHA) in Krill oils are attached to phospholipids, making them different than fish oil in which the omega-3s are attached to triglycerides. Phospholipids contribute to a better absorption and utilization of the EPA and DHA by the body's cells -- These key components, along with the fact that Krill oil contains another active nutritional ingredient called astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant, ensure quality and effectiveness.